Alto Atacama - Desert Lodge & Spa
The Alto Atacama seeks to open a traveler’s eyes, to explore, to feel, to connect, and to return revitalized and changed by a truly authentic experience one will never forget. Rather than simply taking photos as a passive traveler, Alto Atacama encourages guests to get off the beaten track, interact with the local indigenous culture and explore the desert’s varied and eerily beautiful landscapes by foot or bike. More than half of Alto Atacama’s staff is indigenous, and their personal stories and histories enrich a guests’ understanding of the region. Geysers, hot springs, volcano climbs, mountain biking through desert canyons, and exploring ancient Incan ruins and petroglyphs are just a few of the 30 adventurous excursions offered, always led by highly trained local guides.
For all new FIT and small-group Reservations, up to 15 guests, IN ALTO ATACAMA
• For bookings until September 30th , 2020.
• Valid for stays until April 30th , 2021.
• A deposit of only 10% will be required upon making the reservation.
• The remaining balance will be due 6 days before check-in.
• Cancellations will be allowed up to 5 days before check-in without penalty.
• Black out dates: December 20th, 2020 to January 3rd, 2021 and February 12th to 21st, 2021.
• Subject to modifications with prior notice